There are lots of ways to get involved and we’re an extremely open and friendly group!
- Join as a member or stand as a Director
- Attend one of our regular events and monthly meetings and join in with making decisions and planning action.
- Share knowledge and experience – we have three broad working groups: publicity, finance and technical that directors coordinate and members and can participate in. However, you don’t need to have any specialist knowledge in these areas to get involved.
- Help raise awareness of Reading Hydro
Current key areas of expertise that we’re in need of support with include:
- NEGOTIATION: Contract negotiation for a variety of building, contractual and partnership needs
- CIVIL ENGINEERING: Insight and experience in building development, price estimations, concrete needed etc
- LEGAL: Contracts, liability, advice
- FINANCE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Additional support in managing the planning and financing of the project
- WEB & DIGITAL: Website review and development support, data integration